- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The PMO provides three levels of control:
- Supportive PMO provides a consultative role to projects by supplying templates, best practices, training, access to information and lessons learned from other projects. The degree of control provided here by the PMO is low.
- Controlling PMO provides support and require compliance through various means. Compliance may involve adopting project management methodologies, using specific templates, forms and tools. The degree of control provided here by the PMO is moderate.
- Directive PMO takes control of the projects by directly managing the projects. The degree of control provided here by the PMO is high.
The above levels of control are used in all the organization projects. Projects may include construction and non-construction projects.
The PMO gets its assignments by two means:
- Directly from the Managing Director (i.e. Auditing Assignments, Project Management Assignments, Departments Controlling Assignments ...etc.).
- By initiating own assignments through its exposure on all company departments.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...