- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions
- answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
- Supervise the Junior Architectural Designer working closely to develop site plan and permit drawings for design build projects; initial design of renderings, providing training and guidance as required;
- studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme
- Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements
- Coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Coordinating with Web Producer and Production Developer to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Prepare detailed design drawings, building permit drawings, foundation plans, floor plans, functional planning designs and renderings, visit potential work sites, as required; for the design build projects.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects