- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills.
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Contact new employees and prepare on boarding sessions.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
Job Location: Maadi-Cairo.
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Telecommunications
About this Company
Etisal International was founded in 2003 and became a new member of the Riadaa Group; we were established as the Call Center arm of the group in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), and its first dedicated Service Provider. In 2008 ETISAL International Egypt started operating,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Etisal International