- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, over time
About the Job
- This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
- There is a requirement for the post holder to recognize this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
- Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organizational needs.
- Any major changes will be discussed with the post holder.
- Work with architects to generate detailed and accurate drawings
- Work up schedules to reflect square footage amounts to help with estimating cost on materials
- Work with the architect to help with scheduling and permitting process
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and working off sketches
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
- Complete DD and CD Set
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects