- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, German
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Prepare documentation and correspondence, memoranda and reports and gather background materials.
- Make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work.
- Coordinate schedules/calendaring and keep the Vice President on schedule.
- Coordinate travel for the Vice President including air and hotel arrangements, ground transportation, meeting preparation (i.e. presentations, documentation, logistics, etc).
- Prepare meeting packages, attend and record proceedings, prepare and distribute minutes, communicate committee decisions, and initiate and/or complete any required follow up.
- Maintain records and contact information for key external constituencies including government officials and politicians at local, regional, provincial, and national levels.
- Respond to and direct requests from all patrons, in person, via telephone and e-mail.
- Assist in budget preparation, monitor expenses, reconcile credit card payments and generate web requisitions.
- Day to day supervision of and related human resource functions for, clerical,
administrative or office support staff assigned to the Vice President’s office, if
- Other duties more specific to the office of the particular Vice President supported, as may reasonably be assigned.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Manufacturing Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Teriak Group was established in 1948 as an importing & exporting company for Radiators, Brakes, Engine Parts and Steering Parts. Since its foundation, El-Teriak Industrial Group has been a pioneer in the Automotive Industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at El Teriak Industrial Group