- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified Social media specialist to join our team. he will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Manage Campaigns and Targeting
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Generate, Edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information ( social analytics tools knowledge)
- Manage and monitor social media activities, track online conversations.
- Create online reports on a monthly basis or as required
About this Company
Blue Sky For Events Is a Saudi based company & we have a recent branch in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Blue Sky Events
Blue Sky Events is dedicated to promoting a “Smarter Planet” throughout all phases of event planning, production and execution.
Event design (designing...