- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for testing all TPAY’s Products & services ,
- Supporting TPAY live merchants and operators in addition to platform monitoring to make sure the overall echo system is up & running with the highest availability and reliability measures, the responsibilities will include problem troubleshooting, root cause analysis and hot fixing issues on production,
- Handle & monitor downtimes and handle emergency alerts (on phone call support) either related to operators or merchants,
- Handle incoming complaints from customers, merchants or operators.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
TPAY is an A15 subsidiary, a start up accelerator that owns the laregest portfolio of digital companies in the MENA region since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at TPAY
TPAY is the region’s first and biggest open mobile payment platform that connects consumers, businesses, and mobile operators for...