- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- Create and maintain modern web applications, including front-end and back-end implementation.
- The candidate will be working as part of a software development team that is designing and developing software applications.
- Development is in a Microsoft Windows environment utilizing Visual Studio 2013/2015 and SQL Server 2014/2016.
- The candidate's activities will include performing software analysis, design and development according to existing coding standards and guidelines.
- Candidate will interpret and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer; review, verify and/or validate system specifications and other design-related documentation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Peerless is a growing expertise in software development. Our team’s expertise, our ongoing technical and business training programs, client and industry research and in-vestment in Business ensures that we stay at the forefront of the companies targeted for developing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Peerless