- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Technical Leadership – Provide inputs in design, re-design, re-engineering, technical brainstorming. Overall manage the technical solution from development till implementation. Lead technical discussions internally and externally. Support users with troubleshooting and resolution of issues. Perform RCAs and provide recommendations to customers for technical challenges/feasibility.
- Software Development – coding in the required platform and language, configuration in the required platform, debug issues system under steady state or managed services, lead joint application design sessions.
- Team Management – Offshore / Onshore team management / work distribution, status communication with all team members.
- Technical Documentation – test cases, functional specification, technical specification, high level design, estimations.
- Communication – working with Managers / Customers to understand priorities and setting the right expectations for deadlines, status reporting, participation in high level design and technical design discussions, participation in architecture and scope / approach discussions for new projects.
6 to 9 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Work Experience - at least 6 to 9 years in IT Services / Consulting / Technology / Software Development.
- Object Oriented Software Development (Desktop/Web/Mobile/Cloud/Integration)
- Experience in using at least one IDE of XCode, Eclipse, Visual Studio or Net-beans
- Salesforce.com – Configuration / SOQL / SOSL
- Team management skills in an onshore-offshore development model
- Design of technical architecture
Preferred Certifications / Credentials:
- Salesforce.com Platform developer I /Platform developer II
- Salesforce.com Administrator / Sales cloud / Service cloud
About this Company
Around the world health-care stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to health-care. For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they...
See all Careers and Jobs at IMS Health