- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
About Marketing Vacancy
- Our vacancy in “digital Marketing”. We oversee all aspects of marketing including strategy,
- Planning and execution, e-commerce, digital, marketing automation, content, brand, social, partnerships, events, field marketing. Direct report to the CEO - Manager is a must.
What Clue Expect From You Is To:
- Grow, inspire and lead a team of sales and marketing professionals
- Lead development of the new brand positioning, messaging platform, visual identity, creative and marketing plan
- Launched a new corporate website and community
- Oversee the management of field events and regional marketing activities
Main Job Duties:
- Conduct market research to track the market movement
- Manage the implementation , tracking , and measurement of marketing campaigns. (objective, ROI, Parameters, Target, Budget, Production, online/offline integration, Reporting and assessment)
- Manage business to business commercial deals with brand distributors.
- Responsible for Branding and Visual merchandising in outlets.
- Responsible for outdoor events from conception through completion.
- Managing digital marketing.
- Responsible for CRM through direct touch points with end user , collecting and analyzing customer journey mapping and ensure data is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Responsible for all marketing material production.
- Marketing Budget tracking.
- Oversees and coordinates above the line and below the line marketing activities from conception through completion.
- Responsible for all companies’ events including sponsorship events , customer conferences , seminars , and trade marketing.
- Oversees marketing dep. Daily operations ensuring compliance with CLUE advertising policy and regulations.
- Represents the organization at various community , business meetings , committees, and task forces.
Clue advertising is seeking for Marketing executive with the following requirements:
- Experience from 3 to 5 years in marketing/advertising field
- Relevant university degree
- English Language is a must.
- Females preferred
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Task Oriented.
- Good looking.
About this Company
Full Advertising Services and integrated Marketing solutions Agency.
See all Careers and Jobs at clue advertising