- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Understands and promotes company programs.
- Generates new sales leads.
- Visits clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Meets weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Learns how products work
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, new services, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
Clue advertising is seeking for sales executive with the following requirements:
- Experience from 3 to 5 years in advertising field
- Females preferred
- Previous experience in marketing/advertising field
- Relevant university degree
- Fluent in English Language is a MUST.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Task Oriented.
About this Company
Full Advertising Services and integrated Marketing solutions Agency.
See all Careers and Jobs at clue advertising