- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions up to 30% monthly.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Assist clients in the following activities; buy, sell or rent properties.
- Achieve company monthly sales target.
- Send daily reports on time (example: daily Pipeline report) to the line manager with the updates of new leads and ongoing deals.
- Make cold calls to reactivate old clients.
- Generate properties to add to the company inventory.
- Coordinate appointments to show units to buyers.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Prepare documents such as property offering, closing statements, contracts.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and as per the work load.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Brick & Mortar Real Estate
Brick & Mortar is a boutique real estate investment firm operating out of its head quarters located in Jumia Building in New Cairo behind the Dusit Thai Hotel. Our company boasts an impressive portfolio of residential and commercial...