- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, organize and execute professional-level accounting work in connection with the maintenance of financial records and monitoring of company records with audit requirements; perform a wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other Business Services; assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports; perform complex analytical studies, and reconciliations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
- Perform project costs forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Bringing to the attention of the management of any abnormality in the disbursement of funds
- Recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted international accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Advising and assisting the Management in the compilation and control of Company and departmental budget
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Other financial management duties assigned by the Director of Finance.
- Posts financial transactions including transfers, deposits, and journals and posts closing, entries at fiscal year-end, prepare financial records for annual auditing and reporting purposes.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Tiba Engineering Group is the leading manufacturer and supplier of air conditioning systems in Egypt and Middle East. With over 32 years of knowledge and experience, the group has earned a reputation for excellence and innovation in the eld. Tiba’s determination to enhance the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Saiver Egypt Engineering Industries