- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reporting to the Creative Director - you will be responsible for creative concept and design and roll out of our Client Marketing collateral according to their brand CI’s
- Determine which typography, photography or design elements to use.
- Create effective campaigns using design and layout and constantly drive innovation in your approach to delivery
- Translate a visual style across several mediums effectively to create campaigns against client objectives.
- understand the role of sales driven and leads driven creative executions.
- Stay on top of brand C.I guidelines to ensure rules are applied correctly and brands are represented in all work.
- Work as part of a team with a Creative Director, Copywriter, Digital, Strategy and Account Executives.
- Keep up to date on design and advertising trends
- Share inspiring work and lead creativity within your team and stakeholders.
- Commit to improving the quality of creative thought and constantly drive innovation in the brand executions.
- Ensure Creative software skills are up to date.
- Commit to learning and understanding the various industries, undertake independent research for each brief and become a creative expert in communicating in the industries.
- Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations
- Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions
- Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery
- Supervise and mentor junior design staff on project execution, and submit performance report on assigned projects to the executives for appraisal.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media