- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Updating hierarchy and job descriptions across all levels and conflict resolution.
- Preparing and updating “employee handbook” and “Policies & procedures manual”.
- Updating Salary and compensation structures, benefits packages and incentives.
- Participate in Developing and implementing ERP System, Work flow and Quality standards.
Human Resource Planning:
- Preparing and achieving Manpower plan depends on priorities and budgets.
- Managing the full life-cycle recruitment that meets the company’s culture & budget (Using recruitment channels, Screening CV’s, recruiting & selecting, First interview, evaluate & recommend candidates for hire and Schedule Mgrs. round of interview).
- Preparing, Negotiating and finalizing “job offers” with the candidates.
- Develop a pool/Data Bank of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research most efficient and cost effective open job placements.
Human resources activities:
- Implement a Training plan (Training needs analysis, design, budget, Schedules, Evaluations).
- Implement Appraisal System (Review all staff monthly Records and probationary periods).
- Review and ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline.
- Promptly respond to employees’ queries and complaints to achieve employees’ satisfaction.
- Taking actions in case of any violation to the company’s rules.
- Dealing with Loans requests, Employees custody, Investigations and disciplinary situations
Employee Relations Follow up:
- Supervise New- Employee orientation program.
- Supervise termination process and Contacts renewal.
- Monitor day-to-day Personnel transactions (attendance, leaves, absents, overtime and Allowances).
- Follow up Maintenance of personnel files to compliance with applicable requirements.
- Dealing with the medical insurance companies (negotiations, Contracts and ensure proper implementation of the benefit).
- Dealing with Social Insurance and Review balance and all required forms (1, 6, and 2).
- Supervise all administrative support teams (Secretary, Cleaning Staff, Janitors, and Fleet).
- Supervise administrative Budget and activities (cleaning, Maintenance services and Upkeep, Vehicles-Fleet, Supplies, stationary, Equipments, IT Services, Vodafone account and ensure bills payments on time).
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains clean, safe, secure, and well maintained.
- Any Other duties required from the Management.
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading