- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Personnel comission + override + quarter bonus
About the Job
Developed and implemented successful sales strategies that led to the team exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Monitored individual performance results and engaged in timely coaching sessions when necessary.
- Successfully lead the sales team through company changes while maintaining the productivity of the team. Interfaced with senior management to better understand critical objectives and made recommendations when appropriate.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability