This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Females Only
About the Job
- Carry out procedures and policies to ensure the attendance and departure of employees and the disbursement of their financial dues and the entitlement of the leave withdrawn by them.
- Carry out the work of administrative affairs and review and distribute them to the other administrative units of the Foundation and related to them after adoption and application of regulations and administrative decisions to which the institution.
- Comply with the implementation and control of all systems and regulations governing the affairs of administrative affairs and provide administrative assistance to other sectors, sections and units of the institution to facilitate compliance and effective application.
- Determine the human resources needs of the senior management to take their approval and approval thereof, and then to carry out the recruitment work and recruitment procedures and provide documentation and processing of labor contracts in accordance with the policies, regulations and regulations of the institution.
- Determine the training needs of the staff of the institution and in coordination with other departments and departments to complete the planning and implementation and evaluation of the results.
- Prepare payrolls for employees of the Foundation and reports on work and discipline information in the work and implementation of promotion procedures, transportation and leave, performance evaluation, training and health services and termination of service and other numbers and the necessary reports thereon.
- Ensuring that employees comply with labor regulations, procedures and policies, and provide all necessary forms, documents and documents and ensure that they are kept, used and handled in the proper manner.
- Conduct public relations work from receptions, meetings, interviews and parties.
- Carry out administrative services from the security and guarding of the facilities of the institution in a sustainable manner, as well as reception, cleaning, buffet, maintenance and archiving of the work of the institution in a special archive in a systematic and accurate way to help others to do their job perfectly.
- Carry out social, cultural and sports activities in order to consolidate the relations of friendship and understanding between the employees of the Foundation and to develop their cultural and social level, raise their morale and deepen their belonging to the Foundation.
- Provide integrated health care for the employees of the institution and work to raise the level of health awareness.
- Participate in the development of standards and tools for evaluation of work performance and start implementing them after their adoption within the limits of competence.
- Preparation of periodic reports on human resources work and proposals for their development and implementation after adoption.
- Implementation of the automation of all procedures and methods of work at the institution through the application of the latest automated systems.
- Develop the best systems and procedures for occupational safety and address imbalances, if any, to prevent future accidents.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
- V.good in English
- V.good Microsoft office
- Experience 3-5 years
- Maximum age 35
- Prefered DIPLOMA
- FEMALES ONLY
About this Company
El fahd autogroup is one of the biggest rental car and Limousine was established at 1994 located in nasr city
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Fahd Auto Group