- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual based on performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Lead analysis, design, development, and implementation of web-based software applications including dynamic web content systems and services using SharePoint technologies, Visual Studio, TFS, ASP.Net, C#, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, REST & SOAP Web Services, Knockout.js.
- Integrate SharePoint with line of business systems.
- Documents requirements, user stories, specifications.
- Responsible for effort estimation of business requirements.
- Propose SharePoint solutions to fit client requirements, evaluate their technical feasibility and implement proof of concept solutions.
- Consult and recommend clients on technology solutions on cloud platforms such as Azure, Office 365 platform. Design, implement, configure and administer SharePoint topologies.
- Administer existing SharePoint farms for clients. Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis and address SharePoint support cases.
- Automate and optimize SharePoint deployments.
- Assist and support migration of SharePoint systems.
- Keeps up with the latest technological trends in Microsoft technologies to guide senior leadership and clients in choosing right technical solutions.
- Assist in end user training.
- Assist and mentor junior staff to ensure project deliverables and time lines are met.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
URANIUM is a professional and a specialized Information and Communication Technology Services Provider that was founded based on a true awareness of its mission. URANIUM sets an eye on its business objectives while the other eye is set on its customers’ business objectives,...
See all Careers and Jobs at URANIUM