- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are hiring Android Team Leader to work in an excellent offshore development environment in Cairo, with possibility to travel to Europe once or twice a year.
Lead the design, development and maintenance of Android and (iPhone apps). Will lead the entire app life-cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites. In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy globally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build custom, native android applications.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Must be able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Expertise in both Back-End and Front-End Development.
- Proficiency writing SQL queries, working with MySQL, and relational database concepts.
- Must have advanced skills in object oriented programming concepts.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Development working experience in Android development.
- Have published one or more Android apps in the app store a deep familiarity with Java.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Education and Experience:
- Computer Science Degree.
- 5+ years of commercial software development.
- 2+ years Android SDK development.
- 2+ years front end development of any platform.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Familiar with Windows Azure Mobile Services.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Architecture of client MVC and event based programming.
- iOS development background or at least willing to learn.
- MVC Frameworks.
- Web Services
- REST APIs
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cross Workers