- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We’re looking for a Digital marketing specialist self-starter who thrives on analyzing and optimizing digital marketing.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Filling clients websites and other content with effective keywords
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media