- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Maintain healthy cash flow and liaise with banks and financial institutions to avail proper fund were needed.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Help with the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Advise on future paths to be taken.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to financial rules and regulations.
- Controlling income and expenditure to improve the working capital
- Reviewing and generating financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments and expenses.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records.
- Monitor and safeguard the financials positions of the company
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Animation Financial Services
About this Company
Dumiah animation studio is a creative, team-oriented 3D animation studio that love telling stores and deliver high stander creative 3D production.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dumiah animation studio
Our team are passionate about combining art, creativity and perfection, to generating high...