- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Handling the recruitment process from beginning to end:
- Developing Recruitment plans.
- Sourcing potential candidates by using different recruitment channels.
- Designing and posting job Ads.
- Screening resumes.
- Interviewing candidates and write interview assessments.
- Following up with shortlisted candidates.
- Coordinating with departments' managers to forecast the hiring needs.
- Coordinating with managers and heads to select the most qualified candidates.
- Editing and updating job descriptions.
- Participating in job fairs if needed.
- checking references
- Composing job offer letters.
- On-boarding for new hires.
- Conducting recruitment analysis.
- Update recruitment database.
- Working hours: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM with Friday and Saturday off.
- Head Office: Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Human Resources Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate