- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare contract documents.
- Execute proper contract appreciation and ensure adherence to contractual conditions (Draft contracts).
- Identify risk and develop risks mitigation plans. Moreover, accommodate it in the contracts terms and conditions.
- Have a wide network of suppliers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain client relationship.
- Ensure timely and accurate work measurement, billing, etc..
- Draft contractual letters to get them approved by MD and send them to clients, subcontractors , etc...
- Finalize subcontractor engagement.
- Responsible for the the reviews and legal aspects of contracts.
- Drafting and review tender document.
- Obtain and manage subcontractor’s performance evaluation.
- Claim settlement and management, handling claims from subcontractors.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office