- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Supervise the periodic inspection and preventive inspection to ensure all machines.
- Scheduling various maintenance plans.
- Lead, guide, motivate, and train technicians under his supervision, and Improving the skills of technicians and raise their efficiency in maintenance work.
- Ensure that all employees under his supervision familiar with their responsibilities and individual goals and tasks required of them completed in relation to security and safety and physical health.
- Supervising the implementation of all the requirements and safety standards.
- New ideas to prevent any mechanical accidents.
- Follow up any accidents that resulted in injury or may cause injury to persons or damage to a machinery and property, and Follow-up of immediate notification of any operational problems.
- Participate with his efforts to develop the plant.
- Contribute to the development projects the factory.
- Evaluation of the outstanding maintenance work and develop plans and priorities for the implementation of this business.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of not less than three years.
Technical skills required for the job :
- Good knowledge of packaging machines and manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of mechanical systems maintenance.
- Good knowledge of spare parts for machinery.
- Good knowledge of scanned mechanical and mechanical systems.
- Experience in a similar field (foods production).
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at HMTO
Welcome in HMTO Company for import, export, manufacturing, filling &packing distribution which was established since 2007 .
HMTO company is consider one of the main company's that’s specialized in manufacturing packing and distribution the drops...