- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Assist Senior HR in performance management procedures
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Ensure to complete correspondence and required documents for respective employee actions.
- Receive, revise and audit reporting sheets related to time attendance of employees.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions or compensation.
- Responsible for the medical and employee theft insurance file to editing, cancellation and following up with the medical insurance provider
- Administer personnel procedures in accordance with employee agreements including new hires.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors