- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description of key result areas of the department
Marine Logistics undertakes the responsibility of Marine operations & Logistics services to various projects and clients by complying with local, National, International & client regulations & guidelines throughout all NMDC owned/chartered marine vessels & earth moving equipment's. Logistics committed to provide Safe & Secure working environment and comply with ISM Codes, SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL & QHSE regulation & implementing OPCO Standards Meet customer timeline with the adequate delivery of services with effective cost control & safety.
- Prepare logistics and support plans, deployment timelines and budget requirements for planned or new operations;
- Develop logistical plans for existing operations;
- Develop logistics contingency plans;
- Develop plans for downsizing or liquidation;
- Develop and implement methodologies and tools to enable effective execution of logistic plans;
- Formulate Standard Operating Procedures;
- Manage logistics operations, including, material and personnel; Ensure timely, accountable and cost-effective delivery of peacekeeping cargos and personnel;
- Coordinate logistics activities with procurement, finance, and other departments;
- Prepare reports on personnel and material movements and other operational logistics issues; Identify, plan and manage special logistics operations;
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained;
- At all times carrying out responsibilities within the framework of NMDC's policy.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Marine Manufacturing & Services Oil and Gas
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent. Relevant certification is an advantage
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interface with colleagues at all levels.
- Must possess a can-do attitude and will do actions.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage confidential information.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and possess solid time management skills.
- High degree of professionalism
- The ability to work under pressure, without supervision, and have good planning and organizational skills.
Industry related experience & Years of experience
- Marine Construction and/or Oil & Gas related experience Years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
Verbal communication/ Language skills
- Required: English
- Preferred: Arabic
- Any other language is an asset. Written communication skills
- Any other language is an asset. IT skills
- MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Oracle based system is an advantage Other
- Passing physical fitness from AD Health Service CO. SEHA is mandatory. Physical examinations and
- investigation test (ADMA) will be required before working at offshore Oil and Gas projects.
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC