- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies or to commercial partners, advise on the submission strategy
- Timely compile materials for license renewals, updates and registrations
- Maintain regulatory files/database and chronologies in good order.
- Establish and maintain system for tracking changes in documents submitted to agencies or partners
- Responsible for all steps of Research issues
- Responsible for preparation of Registration files for any new product.
- Responsible for creating Designs for New products.
- Responsible for Registration of Special Nutrition in NIN.
- Responsible for following steps of formulations and stability study of any New products.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least