- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month
About the Job
Purpose of the Job:
- To provide technical support and assistance with earthing designs, reports and analysis.
- Customer and/or site visits to discuss project scope of work. Agree deliverables and offer general technical advice relating to power and lightning earthing design systems.
- Carry out soil resistivity and earth measuring tests as described in BS7430. Report and make necessary recommendations on findings.
- Carry out full system fall of potential testing to verify/validate design intent.
- Understanding and working compliance with relevant earthing standards.
- Produce power earthing and lightning protection earthing designs, reports and analysis to clients’ specification, relevant and applicable standards or codes of practice.
- Compile a bill of quantity for the materials, to enable the Sales department to forward a comprehensive quotation to the client.
- Respond to client’s queries in a clear and precise manner covering technical knowledge with confidence.
- Liaise with marketing department to support and promote relevant earthing technical literature.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Power Solutions is an Engineering, Manufacturing and Service company working in Electro-mechanical Sector since 2009. from its early inception, The main focus of PS management team is the total satisfaction of all of the stack-holders, employees, suppliers, all business...
See all Careers and Jobs at PS