- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
Negotiable, Bonus based on KPI
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
The candidate will be responsible for Online Customer interfacing on three main pillars
- Sales including; order submitting, website and LPO.
- Customer support including; Complains & Clarifications.
- Update the invoices of the customer.
- Delivery Report.
- Facebook Messages.
- WhatsApp Messages
- Sales: Some of the customers preferred to place order through direct message, the agent role is to try to push them to place it on the website and for some reason the customer didn’t accept, the Online Agent should take the order and record it manually.
- Website: The Online agent should be checking the placed orders on the website every 30mins and send message to the customer over WhatsApp asking for “Sharing Location” IF the customer is a new customer.
- LPO: By the end of shift, the online agent should prepare the LPO report and send it to the production line.
- Delivery Report: Agent should print out the delivery sheet for the day.
- Customer support:
- Complains: some of the messages may be complains about the quality or bad service, in such case the Online agent should report record it in the complains sheet or the CRM tool.
- Clarifications: New customers’ needs to get an explanation/description about our service.
- New Order: Some of the manually placed orders needs to be invoiced manually.
- Old Customer: Customer may need to ask for any clarification for the already sent invoice.
- Delivery Report:
- By end of every day the agent should print out the delivery list per driver.
- Send it by mail to the dispatch team.
- Model one is 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening.
- Model two is 9 hours Starting from 12 p.m Dubai Time till 9 p.m.