- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month, Car Allowance + Mobile Allowance + Potential For Profit Sharing Bonus Based On Department And Company Performance; Employee Healthcare/Benefits/Vacation.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for our business in the Lubricant Distribution market.
The Technical Sales Engineer will report to the Sales manager and will be responsible for technical Activities including:
- Manage the current customers
- Use of a pipeline process in order to track, develop and close new accounts.
- Develop account plans (using lubricant services guidelines) with the Distributor Lube Engineer (DLE) – if available or the supplier’s Field Engineer as appropriate.
- Maximizing the “face to face” time with the customers through sound time management skills
- Work together with the Sales Manager/Lube Engineer/Marketing resources to support the programs deployed in the market to effectively grow and maintain the higher value lubricant products and services.
- Support product and brand integrity requirements at customer locations
- Manage the Days of Sales Outstanding (DSO) and overdue with the customers and provide support for specific
- Account Receivables (AR) collection as required.
- Provide basic commercial & technical service for customers.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas
Successful Applicants Must Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree Preferably (Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering).experiences.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Own a Car
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Technical Competencies (Skills): Sales Opportunity Identification, Customer Orientation, Basic Selling Skills, Industrial and Automotive Equipment familiarization, Lubricant Product, Lubricant Application and Lubrication Technical Services Knowledge & Basic Business skills
About this Company
Prime Oil has over  years experience of distributing engine and industrial lubricants backed up by a reputation for delivering quality products and consumer satisfaction. We operate from our [fully owned] facilities comprising 750 m² of warehousing space in Prime Oil and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Prime Oil