- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly KPI's, Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Maintain healthy cash flow and liaise with banks and financial institutions.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Help with the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Ensure that all tax submissions and returns are properly maintained.
- Track the company's receivable, payable; reconcile and liaise with both customers and vendors.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to financial rules and regulations.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Revise and supervise financial statements (state of financial positions & statement of comprehensive income, statement of cash flow for monthly reporting and submit them.
- Making and executing the auditing program.
- Review the general ledgers, balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Analyzed financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
- Analyzed financial accounts to provide detailed reports to managing director and chairman.
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
La Roche is a world class furniture manufacturer and one of the leading companies in today’s Egyptian furniture platform, furnishing world leading hotels & also offering contemporary living solutions, with a wide array of high-quality products and superior technical expertise....
See all Careers and Jobs at LA ROCHE Furniture Industries S.A.E