- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Plan , analyze and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Collect and analyze Cost information and maintain an expenses database.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Monitor and analyze expenses and compare it with the estimated and make a report about variances.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories and defects.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Retail