- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Assist Project Management Office director
- Central duty is to assist Project Management Office director. This can any number of tasks.maintain contact with project teams and parties involves through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data.
Create Project Plans
- Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. They collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
Monitor Project Progress
- It is important that the Junior Project Manager closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, and develop according to plan.
Report Project Results
- Once a project is complete, is responsible for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services
- Bachelor's degree in General Studies, Health Care, Business or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of Health care information technology (HCIT) project management, or consulting work experience
- At least 2 years of project management work experience
- PMP certification is preferred
- Any other recognized project management qualification
About this Company
KHABEER is a global software industries and business solutions company delivering high quality solutions to its clients to achieve their goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Khabeer
We provide a complete end-to-end solution for technology driven business transformation initiatives.