This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, plac Objectives
About the Job
- To coordinate with external auditors and facilitate their mission to audit and prepare the general budget of the parent company and the consolidated budget of the Group.
- To review the status of the subsidiaries as per the request of the manager and within the parent company's authority in order to assess their financial position and decide on any proposals regarding long-term loans and make recommendations to the Director General.
- Submit all proposals for the management and transfer of funds between subsidiaries as needed to develop cooperation among them and submit these proposals to the Director General for discussion with the Board of Directors and follow the necessary procedures for their implementation.
- Participate in the discussions within the committees or meetings held with regard to ways of financing the proposed projects and coordination with companies or other institutions involved in those projects and agree on details of the contribution and the method of payment of the value of shares or shares.
- Permanent coordination with the internal and external auditors of the company and discussing with them the rounds of accounting procedures followed and answer any inquiries regarding the accounts or documentary documents or policies followed in recording the various accounting operations.
- Participate with the head of the central accounting department in carrying out the consolidation and consolidation of accounts of the parent company and the accounts of its subsidiary and prepare the consolidated reports and submit them to the director of financial affairs for review and approval. Meeting with the heads of the other departments in the Department of Financial Affairs to discuss coordination and cooperation in order to raise the efficiency of planning and financial control at the level of each company.
- Facilitate the work and assistance of the external auditor of the accounts of the group and take into account the auditor's observations after discussing them. Provide advice and professional assistance to companies and affiliated projects at their request or as a representative of the parent company in accounting matters, including assisting in the selection and qualification of accountants and selecting the external auditor, especially in the stage of establishing a new company or starting an independent project.
- Collecting, following up and keeping accounts receivable and credit accounts and checking the maturity schedules of accounts receivable monthly.
- Provide professional assistance and coordination to the directors of the departments in the company, including the provision of accounting information on transactions with financial impact and explain and facilitate the use of financial reports issued by the Department and each of them.
- Contact on behalf of the company in financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies and others and solve issues related to the company's finances such as problems opening accounts, granting facilities or opening documentary credits. Review all contracts and financial agreements and submit recommendations thereon to the Director of Financial Affairs.
- Reviewing and evaluating all contracts concluded and any other obligations between the company and other parties and auditing them in terms of form and content and in terms of their compliance with the general law and the internal rules and the approved discretionary budget.
- Review contracts and all obligations before concluding with others to determine their financial impact on the company and make comments thereon.
- Supervising and supervising the work of the accounting department, ensuring the application of the financial and accounting system, gathering and reviewing the accounting information and preparing periodic reports on the results of the company's business and financial position.
- Implementation of the decisions of the company's management in all aspects of financial affairs to establish good relations with banks and creditors of the company and its customers and contact with the official bodies and entities that deal with the company and that from the financial point of view.
- Save and recall documents and documents
- It is required to have experience Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Good dealing with computer programs, especially accounting programs
- Dealing with the printing devices and photocopying, faxes and paper clips very good
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to accomplish and perform more than one work in a single time without confusion
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems used in factories
- Communication skills and communication with others
- Personal Attributes:
- The accountant must have the following characteristics:
- Discipline in the dates
- Concentration and logical thinking
- High intelligence rate
- Calm calm and non-emotional
- Prefer not to be sick with diabetes, pressure, heart or colon nerve
- Tact in the talk and face screen
- Good listening and understanding and perception of positions with a focus and focus
- Good appearance and elegance
- Ability to face critical situations wisely
- It is recommended that the age at the time of appointment in the position of financial accountant is not less than 21 years and not more than 35 years
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.