- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring the organization's overall online activities and strategies.
- Plan and implement social media, SEO, PPC, link-building, content marketing, and e-mail marketing strategies and campaigns
- Ability to Manage and perform successful digital marketing ads. Campaigns through our social media and Google platforms.
- Having experience with SEM.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advertising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer’s requests on social media.
- Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies for different products.
- Presenting monthly reports of achievements for all online activities.
- Collaborate with copywriter and design team to propose and develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Forecast marketing campaign results and calculates ROI
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, keyword research tools and inbound marketing tools to help develop and evaluate strategies
- Constantly be on the lookout for new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends, and implement these new technologies in campaign development.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in 1981 and based on 100 years of experience from " Chloride" group of England, "Chloride Egypt "established a long history in the manufacture and development of premium grade automotive batteries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Chloride
With an annual capacity of two million automotive batteries. In...