- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentives ( 20 % : 30 % )
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded in 1980, widely known in Egypt and Middle East, the group consists of a wide range of factories and companies operating in the field of manufacturing and assembly of cars, and auto services.
See all Careers and Jobs at El- Wahab Group " The International Company for Manufacturing and Assembling Cars "
** Companies wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group :