- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
About the Job
- Ability to understand, create and prepare comprehensive and sophisticated financial models·
- Underwriting in certain special situations like new projects, capital raising by others and restructuring ·
- Valuation for inter-transfer of ownership as well as a sale by one or few of the existing stakeholders·
- Valuation for mergers, acquisitions, amalgamations, and divestments ·
- Valuation of dominant/controlling or minority stake and assessment of unique considerations and key factors in each such situation·
- Valuation for other special situations as may be required by the client·
- Conducting feasibility studies for new, expansion and diversification projects·
- Developing business plan for existing as well as new companies·
- Developing specialized documentation like Placement Memorandum, Information Profile, Valuation Note ·
- Planning, structuring and executing specialized deals with innovative solutions for various financial and investment-related situations·
- Coordinating the efforts for a joint venture for a new or restructuring situation for bringing together investors, collaborators and other key service providers·
- Advice on suitable financial structure, capital restructure and other related matters·
- Prepare costing, pro forma and IRR analysis for business deals utilizing best practice and benchmark assumptions and working closely with Team Members from product development and Business Development as well as entrepreneur ·
- Assist in deal memorandum preparation with financial and operational analysis.·
- Assist in capital investment analysis and preparation of monthly projection process and annual capital plan process.
- Contract review and deal approval validation.
- Work closely with Legal Team to ensure deal parameters are consistent with the contractual agreement.
- Provide support to Department heads and CEO through deal change process and contract management process.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Excelogica was founded by a group of investment and technical professionals to incubate and seed digital information technology startups, we help entrepreneurs to develop innovative business ideas and turn them into successful companies
See all Careers and Jobs at Excelogica