- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commissions
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Provide first line sales services to clients.
- Study of RFP and tendering documents, and in coordination with BU Direct report, decide on GO/NO Go of offering/Bidding.
- Cooperate/coordinate with sales support staff on matters of building and vetting Offers/Bids.
- Help in researching and developing new products & solutions.
- Maintain and develop business relationships with clients through constant and high visibility.
- Scout, identify and proactively promote new business opportunities with current clients, and new clients.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Survey client sites to determine (prior or during) preparation of offer, and confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Keep abreast with current and up-to-date technologies and services in related field.
- Follow-up and coordinate contract status, with customer and sales support during implementation, commissioning and handover.
- Act as focal point in the resolution of client current problems, and proactively mitigate potential concerns (technical, financial, procedural, etc.) and help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- When required, represent company at tender negotiation/bidding sessions.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ETG is a group of medium sized companies focused on the engineering services for several industries and infrastructure activities.
See all Careers and Jobs at EAST
The history of this Family owned business is back to the fifties of the last century when the founder Eng. Ragai Abdel Malek starts...