- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure providing the company with the right employees in the right positions and retain them.
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes
- Prepare job announcements ads and doing full recruitment process
- Create/ develop the compensation program, a grading structure, career path, and benefits that compete with the market
- Developing competitive compensation & benefit packages
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits at all times
- Create, develop & implement efficient job evaluation and grading systems that guarantees facilitation of equitable total reward system.
- Ensure providing the employees with fair compensation and benefits according to the company salary structure and benefits that is competitive to the markets
- Analyse current prevailing salary ranges, while advising recommendations & suggestions for each position, in alignment with overall company structure conditions
- Come up with new ways to measure employee performance and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- You will create, manage, lead and evaluate training programs.
- Build relationships with other companies that can provide further services (Marketing agency, training academy, etc.
- Update department structures and job descriptions on regular basis
- Maintain efficient and updated Organization Charts that reflects company structure.
- Assess employee retention through surveys, exist interview
- Experience +7 years
- Proficiency in MS office
- Excellent Communication skills
- Work Under pressure for more than 200 Employees.
- Excellent English Language.
- Experience in related manufacturing industry.
- Labor law & social insurance background
- Business Developer
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
About this Company
YAZ group is one of the leading companies in the field of manufacturing wearing and spare parts for heavy industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zahranco Engineering Trade
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.
See other new