- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 11 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
Arabic, English, Italian, Spanish
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Directs and oversees team of designers and drafters who use computer aided design (CAD) for product design. Develops, implements, and manages the company's design strategy. Knowledgeable about principles of design, construction, engineering, and building regulations.
- Ensures drawings and designs are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards.
- Monitors the bid or proposal process to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree in areof specialty. Typically reports to top management.
- Manages departmental sub-function within broader departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- Typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience.
7 to 11 years
Master's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Arts and Crafts Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office