- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Evolvice GmbH is looking for Senior Level ASP.NET MVC Developers to expand our Cairo development team to help us create enterprise applications from scratch with the latest technologies for a major German tax consulting company.
About the Project
- We are currently working on multiple core products which are customizable and adjustable for the end customers.
- For you – it will be a development of new modules and customization of base modules for certain customer.
- Our application enables international enterprises to comply with legal regulations for transfer pricing. It offers the possibility to produce management-oriented overviews, for example, about timely data delivery for transfer prices documentation. Moreover, the application allows enterprises to analyze and generate the corresponding transfer pricing data.
Technologies and Processes You will be using:
- .NET 4.6+
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- Entity Framework Core 2
- SQL Server 2016
- Web API
- Bootstrap 4
- Kendo for Angular
- Scrum-like with the use of productivity tools such as JIRA and Confluence, continuous integration process with TeamCity, fully automated deployment on all environments and unit testing.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Required Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Deep knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5+
- Advanced experience with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of C#, .NET Framework 4.0+
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- Transact-SQL, experience in relational database design
- Unit testing (NUnit, Moq)
Desired Experience and Skills
- KendoUI framework
- Knowledge and experience in application architectures and design
- High level of analytical skills
- Familiarity with CI tools (TeamCity or others)
- Windows services
- TypeScript knowledge
Personal Qualities We Are Looking For
- A drive to learn and a corresponding technical level
- Positive attitude and stress resistance
- Communication skills
About this Company
Evolvice GmbH is a German software services provider with development hubs in Eastern Europe (Ukraine) and Africa (Egypt). The company services the information technology requirements of companies ranging from large corporations to SMEs and startups, counting well-known...
See all Careers and Jobs at Evolvice GmbH