- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Digital project coordinator will act as a project leader to assist the project manager, the project teams in achieving the project goals efficiently.
- Meeting clients to discuss their projects needs.
- Briefing the team who will handle the project.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the project.
- Support the Creative & Design teams by tracking daily workflow, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Follow up the daily communication with all stakeholders and the team members, in order to keep a steady flow of productivity and meet deadlines.
- Oversee all the asset and deliverables with internal and external contacts
- Researching numerous topics in various industries.
- Usually, handle three or four accounts at the same time.
We are looking for creative enthusiastic People who can take an idea seriously and develop it into a fully deployed project; a team player who can communicate constructively, Listen, work as a problem-solver and show commitment to the team.
- Excellent command of the English language. Please don't apply if you aren't fluent in English, read/write.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- Digital Marketing & Advertising experience is a plus
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
- A professional manner.
About this Company
Active Digital Development is a fully integrated creative digital and web solutions company; we specialize in delivering innovative creative solutions across a wide range of digital and online media.
See all Careers and Jobs at Active Digital Development
Active Digital Development is the appointed Digital Agency for Google MENA.