- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Permanent full time position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Attractive salary
- Transportation & Vehicle Allowances
- Annual incentives
- Premium Medical insurance and career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Dokki, Giza.
We are looking for Service Engineer for our business in different specialties will be responsible for:
- Device installation.
- Devices and spare parts inspection after receiving from supplier.
- Training the customers on devices operation.
- Service and technical support on the following cases:
- Through warranty.
- Service contract implementations.
- Charged service.
- Fees collection for maintenance and charged service. (If possible)
- Communicating with suppliers regarding service problems under the supervision of Maintenance Supervisor.
- Keeps equipment in good working condition.
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical engineering, or relevant fields.
- Max two-year maintenance management professional experience.
- Bilingual; mastering spoken and written Arabic and English languages
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Graduates from Cairo or Helwan universities are preferred.
- Age max 27 years old.
About this Company
At Amico, we have intimate knowledge of the local markets, emerging local trends, economic changes and cultural differences throughout the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMICO Group
We support our customers by helping their businesses with marketing-oriented services. We develop customized...