- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervise for Secretaries and Messengers.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work for employees.
- Evaluates employee’s performance through the review of completed work assignments, attendance and work techniques.
- Selection and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Responsible for preparing administration department budget.
- Consultation with department heads to arrange administrative work to them.
- Contract with outside suppliers to provide employees services, such as transportation, hotels, printing, maintenance, courier services and cleaning.
- Negotiate with vendors to obtain best service and pricing for outsourcing to minimize expenses
- Ensuring adequate insurance cover and dealing with insurance claims or other insurance-related matters.
- Manage custody and settlement with finance.
- Responsible for Archiving System.
- Responsible for .
- Responsible for the all company purchases.
- All the deals, contracts and agreement with suppliers who provide services to our company
- Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Authorized person with mobile operators.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified