- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
For an International Nonprofit organization “ Project Engineer “ is urgently needed with at least five years’ in a construction, maintenance and conservation environment.
- Inspects the sites, produces the technical condition surveys and coordinates the projects to ensure that the Works standards are met.
- Prepares contract documentation and issues tenders for manager acceptance.
- Monitors the work of contractors and reports progress to the manager.
- Work with external engineers, architects and surveyors for the design and construction of major or specialist projects.
- Recommends action plans to carry out project work.
- Recommends action plans to the Works Manager, submitting estimates to the Manager being directly in contact with suppliers.
- Liaising and assisting Technical or Regional Supervisors to carry out Works projects within regions.
- Support the region technical inspection and reporting requirement.
- Support project and routine works as required.
- Strictly adhere to budget delegated and ensure project completion and invoices are delivered to programmer
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions