- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Planning and management:
- Participate in the development of the company strategy and provide all information required to support the decision-making process.
- Develop and follow-up the implementation of the financial strategy to achieve business objectives and take all necessary actions for improvement on time.
- Develop the finance and admin annual plan and budget including annual targets, projects, and all actions to achieve business objectives.
- Design, implement, and improve the finance and admin policies, processes, and procedures including cash management, assets management, purchasing, credit, inventory, custodies and all other policies.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of accounting information system and Knowledge Management to preserve know-how and secure all financial data and make it current and available when needed.
- Select, manage, appraise, develop, and provide all required support and guidance for the finance team and admin to ensure transfer of knowledge, the proper utilization of human resources, and achieve the planned performance.
- Communicate with the finance and admin team to ensure adherence with company policies and procedures to create alignment and maintain the right culture.
Budgeting and reporting
- Coordinate with all departments to prepare annual budget and approve it from chairman.
- Prepare monthly reports and business reviews and discussions with different departments to ensure actual spending in line with planned budget.
- Provide all financial advice for departments to ensure conformity to budget.
- Develop feasibility studies and new business proposals in coordination with development, networks, and operations departments.
- Maintain fixed asset records and related depreciation accounts.
- Assure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with Egyptian Accounting Standards (EAS), company accounting policies, chart of accounts, and any other relevant accounting principles and practices.
- Monitor all legal changes and requirements and take all needed actions and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Issue financial reports on time and develop all needed procedures to ensure the accuracy and on time dissemination of information.
- Coordinate with external entities including financial auditors, tax advisor, and tax authorities.
- Maintain proper internal controls and procedures to ensure accuracy of records, and the processing of receivables, payables and other accounting transactions.
- Managing company payables for all external vendor.
- Managing company receivables from all customers.
- Follow-up with customers to collect due checks to ensure cash balance.
- Control all cash according to procedures and in compliance with policy to support business needs and mitigate cash risk.
- Project and control the tax obligations to minimize tax risk and develop the required procedures to ensure compliance to Egyptian tax codes.
- Manage relations with banks to ensure getting the best financial services and facilitation.
- Oversee the admin function including external communication process, hospitality, health and safety, transportation and accommodation, government relations, office management, security, housekeeping, and all licenses.
- Oversee all insurance policies including assets, money transfers, cars, and equipment's.
- Issue purchasing policy and procedures and oversee company supply and office related material storage.
- Manage document control system to ensure keeping all company documents and filing in a safe and available storage as per the document control policy.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified