- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Planning and management:
- Participate in the development of the company strategy and provide all information required to support the decision-making process.
- Develop and follow-up the implementation of the Human Resources strategy including organization, culture, manpower, compensation, and reward to achieve business objectives and take all necessary actions for improvement on time.
- Develop the Human Resources annual plan and budget including annual targets, projects, and all actions to achieve business objectives.
- Design, implement, and improve the Human Resources policies, processes, and procedures including organization structure, hiring, training and development, performance evaluation, reward and incentives, and all required policies to have healthy work environment, discipline, high performers, motivated, and retained employees.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of Human Resources Information and Knowledge Management System to preserve know-how and secure employees’ information and make it current and available when needed.
- Select, manage, appraise, develop, and provide all required support and guidance for the Human Resources team to ensure transfer of knowledge, the proper utilization of human resources, and achieve the planned performance.
- Communicate with the Human Resources team to ensure adherence with company policies and procedures to create alignment and maintain the right culture.
- Develop and maintain the organization structure and departments scope and responsibilities to ensure achieving the company’s objectives.
- Develop organization culture and develop programs to develop employees’ behaviors to achieve business results.
- Develop the required capabilities including the required competencies and skills and integrate it in different HR system.
- Manage effective communication channels to collect employees feedback, create transparency, and proactively undertake the required improvements and correction.
- Build partnership with labor office and social insurance and develop the proper system to ensure compliance to all related laws and international standards.
- Manage the hiring process starting from contacting till onboarding as per the labor law and company policies and ensure the completeness of employees’ files.
- Follow-up on probation period and contracts renewal on time, and end of service procedures.
- Collect and keep records on all employees’ information and keep it updated.
- Manage all HR administrative system including working hours, attendance, vacations, investigation and disciplinary procedures and all.
- Ensure the payments of all funds related to labor office and government authorities.
- Coordinate with departments to identify the manpower required to accomplish work and develop a manpower plan to achieve maximum optimization of manpower.
- Manage the sourcing process and provide the required directions to create partnership with different sources.
- Develop and manage the implementation of selection system to provide the qualified candidates on time.
- Manage the relation with new hired employees during the probation period to provide them with all kind of support needed including facilities, training and all type of services.
Training and development:
- Develop career and succession planning system to ensure continuity and promoting the right employees.
- Develop and implement training and development system to develop employees performance and achieve business results.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified