- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Scope of work:
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Tender document, working drawings, shop drawings and details.
- Interior design for offices, construction drawings, design development, coordination among other disciplines
- Consults with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation, and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
- Represents client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Prepares operating and maintenance manuals, studies, and reports.
- Prepares project designs and plans using computer assisted design software and equipment.
- Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Manage and Supervise the production of BOQ.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
At Q Design, our Clients benefit from a uniquely holistic approach; having all their architectural, engineering and interior design needs met by one firm. Our reputation for creating contemporary, elegant commercial design is second to none. Our track record delivering our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Q Desgin