- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for meeting targets and actively driving revenue growth/ increasing co. market share through managing the assigned customers during all stages of the sales process and bringing-in new customer accounts.
- Working in conjunction with all other departments team members and being able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Must be able to identify all technical issues of customers and propose / generate the right solution (products & services).
- Awareness of co. products, services/ solutions and markets.
- Respond to customer inquiries, RFQ’s and tenders and preparing technical/ commercial offering.
- Delivery of product technical presentations demonstrating how a product and services meets client needs and providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated Areas.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements and providing added value offering.
- Preparing sales reports and keeping customer records.
- Supporting the design of custom-made products.
- Any other sales / pre / after related tasks assigned by the sales manager.
1 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least