- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 5,000 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible of gas stations region in terms of sales volume & company image.
- Implement company strategy to ensure that retail objectives are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Conduct daily visits to the service stations to ensure that retail standards are being applied & the image of retail network is properly maintained.
- Conduct regular meeting with service stations dealers to explain their roles & responsibilities in the development of sales objective.
- Report any problem might occur in the service stations & follow-up the repair & maintenance with the responsible Sales Maintenance Engineer.
- Ensure that safety measures are met within gas stations.
- Responsible of tank reconciliation process within gas stations.
- Explore & introduce new retail outlets to the company.
- Develop & deliver accurate sales forecasting line with business objectives.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Monitors stations performance to meet set targets for both W.P and lubes.
- Actively follows up their financial position in terms of; credit limit, credit days, statement of accounts reconciliation and P&L
- Liaises between different departments to get any station related problem solved (Sales, operation, logistics & finance).
- Assures dealers compliance with agreements.
- Follows up safety measures and conducts safety trainings
- Prepares sales reports and statistics.
- Pump attendants training to develop sales
About this Company
Petromin Corporation was formed in 1968 by a Royal decree. On the date of its inception, the company's name was Petromin Lubricating Oil Company -Petrolube
See all Careers and Jobs at Petromin